You must be a sales rising star. Not the finished article, but someone who has the vision, drive and ambition to grow the business in this exploding market. Highly organised with the creativity, sales hygiene and business acumen to grow the regions indirect business.
With a general target to grow your network & exceed defined indirect sales target, Indirect channel sales manager will be responsible for the following:
- Take inbound leads, qualify, share with adequate partners and convert into secured revenue inline with our financial guidelines
- Proactively hunt for the right strategic partners in all markets, accordingly to programs defined by business development department
- Support existing Total Immersion’s partner network to secure revenues, leverage their sales & technical skills, and avoid conflicts
- Build/maintain senior and executive level sales relationships with our indirect partners.
- Educate the partners on Total Immersions solutions, and convince them of the value of our
offerings compared to traditional media alternatives
- Support all partners in their sales process to ensure deal closing & optimum customer satisfaction
- Lead sales activities through presentations of Total Immersion’s solutions and their value proposition
- Manage forecasts on a quarterly basis
Total Immersion are looking to scale their business through the indirect channel. Our D’Fusion technology is a horizontal solution, meaning it can be sold into all verticals. The role will involve travels to identify the right ‘vertical’go to market partner. You will be responsible for managing the partner relationship and ensure that a win-win ecosystem of partners is developed in the region. You will transfer the Total Immersion skills and best practices to help the partners secure business opportunities while underlining the value of the ‘right to use’ license business model. You will be required to deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel while communicating with brand owners regarding their needs. The role requires a certain creative mind set as you will be listening to customers needs, developing innovative creative experiences, aligning commercial models that fit each client and raise client enthusiasm to a point where they invest.
Additional responsibilities include handling technical presentations at trade shows and conferences; completing RFQ/RFP; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with partners to ensure partner and end customer satisfaction.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales with a successful quantifiable track record
- Ability to grasp and relate complex technology, product and business concepts
- Proven track record of building team consensus and collaborating across multicultural and functional lines
- Ability to balance multiple priorities to achieve timely business results
- Natural self starter, self-motivated, superior work ethic, multi-dimensional thinker, and natural at driving activities to completion
Specific personal skills:
- Creative with ability to find innovative business solutions
- A high level of personal discipline and organization
- Able to work in a team and to share experiences
- The ability to meet customer imposed deadlines
- The ability to work well under business pressure
- Flexible in working with customers and other parts of the organization
- Ability to work well with a minimum of supervision
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Filed under: Jobs