The Human Resources Manager defines and implements the Group HR management policies and processes (recruitment, compensation, career management …), personnel administration (personnel records, wage & PAYE, compulsory registries …) for all the entities.
He or she is the guarantor of the good application of legal obligations and compliances, and more specifically will set up a proper social dialogue in France.
HR Manager Main Missions :
- Daily support to the Group operational staff
- Career & retention Management
- Improving and ensuring good working conditions
- Insuring recruitment in France and abroad : needs, role definition, interviews
- Development of a training plan (formalization and implementation, management of training requests, dealings with the “FAFIEC”, monitoring of the training budget)
- Management of labor mobility plan and career change
- Administering termination of employment contracts (dismissals, contractual termination, resignations, …)
- Ability to initiate compensation and employee benefit management
- Participation to the budget of employment costs
- Drawing up of employment contracts and relevant amendments
- Administrative Management of Personnel
- Payroll Management (partly externalised)
- Guaranteeing an harmonisation and a group consistency in the allotment of securities or shares
From Higher education (Business School, Law School, HR Master …)
10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a similar function (SMB, international environment, multi-sites)
Organized, reliable, you are known for your initiatives and proactivity. Dynamic and flexible, with higher moral and ethical value, you have developed a real team spirit.
Excellent communication skills, you know how to listen and to convince.
You are at ease in an international environment with either internal or external contacts
Computer literate with excellent controls of office tools
Fluent English essential – interview in English as well as 70% of business dealings
More importantly, you are able to work with simplicity in a demanding environment where the quality of human resources and professional relationships are essential.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.